How can I take down a product due to copyright infringement?

Submissions -

Violation of Intellectual Property Rights

If you believe another party is infringing on your copyrighted work, you may file a copyright claim by completing the hyperlinked form below or by mailing a valid copyright notice to the following address: Beatport, LLC, Attn: Copyright Agent, 3461 Ringsby Court, Suite 150, Denver, Colorado 80216. Beatport can only accept electronic complaints submitted through the below form. 

Copyright Claim Form

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk