Someone has used my artist name on a track that is not mine, how do I get them to change the name?

Christina (Beatport) -

If you own the copyright to your name, then send a cease and desist letter to the infringing label and they will contact us to change the artist name. If you do not own the copyright to your artist name, then you must reach an agreement with the infringing artist as to what they / you will change their / your name to.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk